Saturday, January 24, 2009

I LOVE NOODLES!

Mommy and Daddy took me to Fazolli's tonight and I got to eat spaghetti!!! I love that stuff!!! I really like to grab two fist-fulls and shove them both in my mouth at once and try to slurp in as many noodles as I can! I don't know what the big deal was about me getting sauce all over myself, I mean I can just lick if off of my fingers later, right??

I also went shopping at Kohls. Dad played with me as I ran around while Mommy tried to find a new pair of jeans. Then, I helped pick out my cousin Lily's birthday gift! I wish Mommy had gotten one for me too, I liked it. It was cute and purple!

I got to see my cousin Adam again today. He sure was loud! Aunt Sarah let me have some of her crackers and my new friend Alex read me a book about farm animals! I hope they make a movie out of that one, it was really good.

I wish Mom would stop trying to feed me carrots. I think I might be getting tired of them. I'd rather have NOODLES!!

No comments: