Thursday, November 13, 2008

Trip to the pediatrician

Dr. Brown is on my list! That man is evil!!! I don't know why mommy likes him. First he held me down and looked in my ears which I HATE and then he ordered me to get three shots! I will get him back for this, the next time I see him I am going to try really hard to throw up on him.

Mommy said I weigh 24 pounds, 8 ounces and I am 30 inches long. She seemed happy with that so I guess I am growing pretty well.

I had a lot of fun playing with another little girl in the waiting room. Her mommy gave her keys and my mommy gave me my own keys when I kept stealing the keys from my friend. Then my friend shoved me and I fell down, but I didn't really care because I still had my keys.

Yesterday I got to go to Target. I really like it there, especially when Mommy buys me new clothes. Then I had lunch at Bob Evans and I got grilled chicken tenders and carrots and I had a lot of fun playing with my straw.

Mommy keeps talking about how it might snow next week. I don't know what snow is, but it sounds like a lot of fun!!

No comments: