Thursday, November 6, 2008

My great escape!

Today, while Mommy and Daddy were eating dinner, I managed to escape from the kitchen and climb up the stairs all by myself! I even took Mommy's car keys with me. Unfortunately, they found me before I got into any trouble. I was really looking forward to playing in the linen closet.

I think I'm also starting to figure out this putting on clothes thing. I like to walk around with an extra shirt draped over my head. It is very stylish, all the babies will be wearing them this way soon.

This walking thing is pretty cool, I can't believe I waited so long to do it. All day long I just walk around. Mom always makes me wear socks though. Sometimes I take them off. I should hide them just like I did the DVD remote! Mommy has been looking for that thing for almost two weeks now and every time I see her looking for it, I laugh to myself! She'll never find it, I hid it really well! That'll teach her to keep taking it away from me!

No comments: